PlayTape® - Fun that Sticks!™
Printed to look like a road, PlayTape Classic Road Series is a roll of removable tape that’s perfect for playing with die-cast toy and model cars like HotWheels® and Matchbox®. PlayTape is the fastest way to create roads for imaginative play, display, or decoration. Make instant roads, anytime, anywhere!
PlayTape has been specifically designed to bring hours of imaginative entertainment at minimal cost and maximal convenience. With a single roll of PlayTape Classic Road Series, you can create a road or a whole city. Use the toy cars you already have to drive on PlayTape. Use the blocks and toy buildings you already have to build a town through which PlayTape traffic flows. Create places real or imaginary. The possibilities are as endless as a desert highway.
Everyone loves tape. Now you can legitimately play with it. Drive on!
- Ideal for creating roads for playing with toy cars, trains, etc.
- Sticks to any flat surface
- Easy-tear, made of paper, no scissors required
- Repositionable – mistake proof!
- Easy removal, leaves no residue
- Ideal for children of all ages 3+, including adult hobbyists
- Imagination-centric, with no batteries, no electronics, and no screens
- Easily stored and transported. Take fun everywhere!
- Toxin-free, disposable, and recyclable
- 100% made in the USA
- U.S. Patent Pending
Black, 60’ long, 2" wide, 1:128 scale
SKU #: PC001BGHCA
Perfect for playing with toy vehicles of all kinds. Ideal for and designed to-scale for use with mini and micro vehicles (e.g., Kid Galaxy Nitro Micros). Also perfect for young children (3-8) who play with 1:64 scale toy cars (e.g., Matchbox/HotWheels) but for whom exacting scale is not critical. Compatible with and adjoins to 2” Curves.
SKU PC001BGHCA Weight 0.2600 Length 60 ft Width 2 in Scale 1:128 Color Black Design Road Origin Made in the USA Compatibility Micro vehicles of all types: Kid Galaxy, Nitro Micros, Micro Machines, Micro Drifters, etc. Safety Compliance ASTM F963 and EN-71 Allergy Information Contains latex Legal U.S. Patent Pending UPC 8-57209-00412-0 Age Range 3+