Innovative Toy Company Launching More Industry Game Changers at Toy Fair in February
CROFTON, Maryland, January 28th, 2015 – InRoad Toys, manufacturers of revolutionary PlayTape®, the award-winning must-have stocking stuffer of 2014, is revving up a truckload of new product releases and partnership announcements for this year’s International Toy Fair in New York in February.
The company launched into the market in 2014 with PlayTape, the fastest, easiest way to create roads and rails for playing with toy cars and trains. Winning 10 industry awards in its first six months on the market, PlayTape quickly became the ingenius and necessary purchase for every vehicle fan.
Now, with nearly 1.5 million feet of PlayTape roads already in the rear windshield, InRoad Toys is expanding on the PlayTape line with several new groundbreaking products at this year’s Toy Fair, including:
- Thomas and Friends™ Track PlayTape® – Lets little engineers instantly create their own Thomas-themed railroad play area for their kid-powered toy trains. Hours of railroading PlayTape Fun That Sticks!™. From Bachmann Trains.
- PlayTape Curves – For the first time in toy history, kids can instantly lay down arbitrarily winding roads and rails anywhere, anytime! PlayTape Curves augment PlayTape worlds with curved pieces that peel off and perfectly adjoin with straight PlayTape roads and tracks.
- PlayTape Mud Road – Kids can play off-road as well as on with new Mud Madness PlayTape, perfect for 4-wheel drive fun.
- Two bold new colors of PlayTape will join the currently available black, orange, and purple.
InRoad Toys will also be offering:
- New 15-foot rolls of PlayTape $4.99, making PlayTape even more affordable and ideal for point-of-sale display. Offered in a variety of colors, with two merchandising options.
- New PDQ displays for all of the many lengths, colors, and patterns of PlayTape the company offers, providing for improved merchandising for the retailer and an informed purchase experience for the consumer.
Additionally, at Toy Fair the company will be highlighting its partnership with Brick Loot, the kid-founded monthly subscription box company for brick lovers. What’s the connection? Come see at booth 2166.
About InRoad Toys/PlayTape
InRoad Toys develops groundbreaking, long-lasting, high-play value toys with broad applicability across age groups. The company’s premier product, PlayTape®, Fun That Sticks!(TM) is revolutionizing the way the world plays with toy vehicles. PlayTape is the fastest, best way to creatively build roads and rails for playing with toy cars and trains. It sticks to any flat surface, is easy-tear, repositionable, easily peeled up without residue, easily stored & transported, disposable, and recyclable. In its debut year in 2014, PlayTape won 10 industry awards, including Parents Magazine Best Toys of 2014 and Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Children’s Products of 2014. PlayTape is 100% Made in the USA. Ages 3+. U.S. Patent Pending. For more information visit Toy Fair booth #2166 orwww.InRoadToys.com.
Thomas & Friends is a registered trademark of HIT Entertainment.
PR Contact: Brilliant Products Int'l. For press inquiries, plese contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Kathleen Tomes, 602.717.0757.